Philadelphia “Phillies” Baseball Trip - #1223
Date: Friday, June 26, 2015
Depart: 3:30 pm
Game time: 7:05
Cost: $63.00 per person
Join us for a night at Citizens Bank Park to cheer on the Phillies against the Washington Nationals.
Seats located in Section 314. Bus departs at 3:30 pm. Game Time 7:05 pm.
Very popular trip!
Please register early!
Mystery Day Trip - # 1224
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Trip is full - call 610-678-5399 to be put on waiting list
Cost: $87.00 per person
Depart: 7:45 am
Return: 7:30 pm
Join us for this fun and fascinating MYSTERY TRIP where passengers are given clues throughout the day to try and guess the destinations. Some walking is required. Walkers and wheelchairs are welcome.
Dinner is included. Please bring a packed lunch and drink.
Seats Are Limited
Register Early !
Field to Fork Tour - # 1225
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Cost: $70.00 per person
Explore Schuylkill County with visits to Potters Farm, Hope Hill Lavender Farm, Herring’s Green Grass Farm,
Stone Mountain Wine Cellars & Farm and Little Peace Farm. Lunch at the Greystone,
an upscale restaurant rich in history and ambience is included. All fresh ingredients are used from local farms.
|(Online registration is not available for overnight trips)
On the road to St. Louis
|11 Days / 10 Nights – September 17-27, 2015
Double Occupancy $2,056.00/person
Quad: $1,574.00/person Triple: $1,710.00/person Single: $3,083.00
$200.00/person deposit required at time of registration
Reservation Deadline - July 1, 2015
Roundtrip motor coach transportation from Spring Township
10 Breakfasts & 10 Meals (includes Dinner Cruise & Dinner Shows)
Hotel taxes and restaurant gratuities
• 2 night stay in Asheville, NC.
• Tour Biltmore Estate, Antler Hill Village, Biltmore Winery and Lunch at Biltmore Deerpark Restaurant
• Ashville Mountain Dinner Show
• 1 night in Nashville, TN – “Music Capital of the World” Free time for lunch and to explore downtown
• Grand Ole Opry Show, after the show a backstage tour of the Opry
• 2 nights in Memphis, TN - the birthplace of Blues, Rock’n’Roll and Soul
• Graceland VIP Tour, then dinner at one of Elvis’ favorite restaurants, complete with pink Cadillac
• Musical Memphis Mojo Tour, Beale St., Sun Studio, Peabody Hotel, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital,
Cotton Row, Stax Studio, historic Central Gardens and early homes and hangouts of Elvis and Johnny Cash
• Dinner at B.B. King’s Blues Club – World famous southern cooking and entertainment
• 2 nights in St. Louis, MO – at The Westin, located directly across from Busch Stadium & Busch Ballpark Village
• Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tour, Clydesdale Stables and Paddock, Beechwood Lagering Cellars and Brewhouse
• Tom Sawyer Riverboat Dinner Cruise - scenic cruise on the Mississippi River
• St. Louis Tour - Take a trip up the Arch, Museum of Westward Expansion, Old Courthouse, Cathedral Basilica,
Forest Park site
of the 1904 World’s Fair, Schlafly Bottleworks, Stroll & Shop in Maplewood, Frozen Custard
at Ted Drewes
• Tour of Busch Stadium, home of the MLB St. Louis Cardinals
• Free evening in St. Louis, 9/23/15 (Optional Cardinals baseball game, purchase tickets on your own, not included)
• 2 nights at French Lick Resort, IN - A grand historical resort offering many activities including bowling, golf,
(Tee times will be pre-scheduled for golfers) tennis, carriage rides, spa, casino, gardens, historical tours, plus many more
www.frenchlick.com 2 Breakfasts, Lunch Buffet and Dinner at the Resort (jackets NOT required, no jeans)
• 1 night stay in Ohio
• Lunch stop at Ye Olde Mill Creamery, Gift Shop, Restaurant & Museum, home of Velvet Ice Cream-most popular
The Fall Trip is very popular and fills quickly
(Online registration is not available for Overnight Trips
|2850 Windmill Road
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
2850 Windmill Road, Sinking Spring, PA 19608-1668 610.678.5393
2014 Township of Spring