Business Department Questions
- I don’t agree with the assessed market value of my property. Who can I call?
Berks County Assessment Office (610) 478-6262.
- What are the major sources of revenue for the budget?
Earned income taxes and Real Estate Taxes.
- Where can I review a copy of the Township’s Annual Financial Report or Budget?
A copy of Annual Financial Reports and Budgets are available to the public Monday thru Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM in the Township Municipal Building.
- Who do I call about business tax questions?
Business Taxes are handled by the Wilson School District, (610) 670-0182.
- How do I file a complaint?
Most complaints can be directed to the appropriate Township official upon calling the Business Office at (610) 678-5393.
- Who do I call if my Trash or Recycling is not picked up?
If it is a weekday, call the Business Office at (610) 678-5393. The Business Office will contact the trash hauler directly.
- Where can I pay my Real Estate Taxes or Per Capita Taxes?
Real Estate Taxes can be paid either in person at the Tax Collectors office in the Township Municipal Building or by mail. July – School and Per Capita Taxes can be paid at the Fulton Bank or by mail.
- Where do I pay my school taxes?
School taxes can be paid at the Fulton Bank in the Spring Towne Center located on Rte 724 or through the mail.
- How can I figure out what I will pay in taxes on my property?
Take your Assessed Value of your property, if known, and multiply this number by 0.00225 (Township Millage); 0.0010 (Fire Protection Millage); Assessed Value of your property, if known, and multiply this number by 0.007372 (County Millage); Assessed Value of your property, if known, and multiply this number by 0.02425 (School Real Estate Millage).