FAQ – Engineering

  1. Who should I contact concerning run-off or erosion on individual properties?
  2. Do I need a permit for a shed?
  3. Who should I contact concerning potholes or uneven pavement?
  4. What kinds of maps are available from the Township of Spring?
  5. What is the Township’s policy on erosion control?
  6. I am constructing a fence or shed on my property. Do I need a permit?
  7. I am fixing/updating my kitchen and/or bathroom. Do I need a permit?
  8. If I am required to replace a sidewalk or driveway ramp, do I need to obtain a permit?
  9. I would like to plant a tree in the grassy area between the sidewalk and curb. Is that allowed?

With Joe Fortune online casino every day will be your lucky day! Unearth riches now!

Play on the go with Slotomania VIP online casino! Premium mobile gambling just a tap away.