Public Works Questions
- Who should I contact concerning potholes or uneven pavement?
To speak with someone in the Township Office please dial 610-678-5393 X1420. They will contact someone in the Public Works Department.
- Who should I contact concerning traffic speed, traffic lights, signs, etc.?
Call the Township of Spring Police Department at (610) 678-3431 and leave a message with the receptionist.
- What road and/or commercial/industrial projects are currently under construction and when will they be finished?
See our Current Project page.
- The catch basin in front of my house is overflowing. Can it be cleaned out?
To speak with someone in the Township Office please dial 610-678-5393 X1420.
- How do I report a broken/uneven/cracked sidewalk?
Homeowners are responsible to fix and repair the sidewalk on their property.
- When will my street be plowed/cindered?
See the Snow Removal page.
- Can I report a sidewalk that has not been cleared of snow?
Homeowners have 24hrs to clear their sidewalk after the snow ends.
- When will the alley behind my house be plowed?
The Township of Spring is not responsible for maintenance of alleys.
- Can I have my street swept/flushed, it is dusty?
Street sweepers are out from April to August. See our Street Sweeping page for more information.
- Where can I obtain information on the Adopt-A-Road Program?
For more information about the Adopt-A-Road program call PennDot at (610) 929-0766.