Finance / Business Office
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday
* * Sewer Billing Notice * *
- ACH FORMS – If you would like to have your payment automatically withdrawn from a savings or checking account please download ACH form, complete and sign the form (ACH Form) and return the completed form and a voided check to the Township of Spring Business Office at 2850 Windmill Road, Reading, PA 19608.
- Once you have completed the ACH form and returned it to the Township, a prenote will be generated during the 1st payment cycle to verify the correct banking information; however no physical payment will be taken directly from your account during this testing process and a physical payment might be needed for payment of this 1st bill. PLEASE READ YOUR BILL CAREFULLY TO VERIFY IF IT WILL BE ELECTRONICALLY WITHDRAWN FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
- The following payment options are available at this time:
- Check or money order mailed to the Township’s lockbox location at the following address: PO Box 4548, Lancaster, PA 17604
- Pay automatically by ACH – complete and return the downloadable form (ACH Form)
- Cash, check, or money order at any local Fulton Bank Branch
- If you have purchased Sewer Line Insurance from PA American Water Company (PAWC) please be advised that the Township of Spring has never offered or authorized this insurance and we will not be offering it at this time. If you are currently paying this fee to PAWC and would like to discontinue enrollment, contact them directly to have it removed from your PAWC bill. The telephone number for PAWC of 800-565-7292. This relationship is between you, the customer, and PA American Water Company. The Township does not have anything to do with this insurance.